Helping get expired listings sold in a timely manner is one of the many ways I can assist you.
Are you one of the many households across Orange County that has previously listed your property for sale, only to have the listing expire because it did not sell? As frustrating as this experience can be, there is usually a very good reason for it:
- You may have missed marketing opportunities that sell property in the Orange County area. I will show you marketing procedures that have worked in the last 12 months.
- The marketing was not customized to your personal needs and desired outcomes. I ask many questions to determine your exact needs and then draw from a wide selection of tools to customize your experience.
- Your agent was not a buyer magnet. The right buyer is out there, and I will use my professional expertise and an appropriate mix of marketing activities to locate the right buyer for your home.
- Your price needs to be adjusted. An overpriced house stays on the market, and statistics from the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) indicate that the longer a house is on the market, the lower the selling price in relation to the asking price…assuming your property actually sells before your contract expires. How many times was your price adjusted up or down to make allowance for the market?
- Your agent needed a better grasp of the comparable sales. Smaller homes have a greater price per square foot. Some improvements greatly increase prices, some reduce. I have personal knowledge of the sold comps in the Orange County market and can refer you to contractors who would help you make changes to your home, if you desire.
- Your agent lacked creativity. Through our collective experience at Bennion Deville Homes, we have become very innovative – that innovation gets homes sold.
- Showings on your home were not seamless. One phone call to our office gets agents into your home for showings. The owner gets previous notice of the showing and then after the showing, they receive feedback so they are aware of what the market is saying.
- You did not evolve with the market. Every 10 working days, I have a meeting with you to look at the changes we can make based on the competition, the sales, and the feedback. I have a fluid marketing plan to provide what the market calls for in obtaining offers.
- Interest did not result in signed purchase contracts. I will follow up on interest and make suggestions on how contracts can be formulated to achieve buyer’s goals while keeping your needs in mind.
As we both know, a listing alone will not produce results. Selling your home is one of the most important financial decisions you will ever make, and you need a REALTOR® who is motivated to achieve the results you want.
I am familiar with the Orange County real estate market, and I am certain we can work together to successfully sell your home. It is extremely simple to renew your listing and I am confident I can show you some simple ways to add value to your home. I would like to discuss an aggressive marketing strategy that includes savvy internet marketing tools that will optimize the potential outcome of your sale.
If you would like to learn more about expired listings and how I can help you, please contact me today. My service includes a FREE value analysis of your home.